Friday, September 12, 2008

Come Visit!

Conservative Belle is a blog that I love reading. She is southern girl like me and she loves politics. She asked if I would like to be a contributing writer on her blog. If you have read Belle's blog you know she is quite the political commentator, so I was very honored for the invite. However, this was a great way for me to solve a recent problem. Separation of politics and family... blogs that is.

You might not have guessed (ha! ha!), but I love politics. I grew up with a cousin who loved politics and had dreams of one day being the POTUS. I love our Country, the way it works and the patriotism it invokes.

However, I kind of wanted to have a forum to discuss politics without doing it on my family blog. Belle has given me this place. I am so excited about it.

My first guest post can be found here: Click Here!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you KNOW I'll be all over this....

um... is there a link to her site?

Deanna said...

Either click the "Click Here" link of look to the sidebar at right and click on "Conservative Belle".

Anonymous said...

That is awesome congratulations!

Aunt Julie said...

Look forward to your contributions! When do you debut?

Deanna said...

I have already posted my first article. You can click the link above.

Carrie said...

Great job Deanna!!

Carrie said...

I accidentally hit the post button before I finished...

I wish people didn't see celebrities as political activists, but unfortunately, they do.

They should have to do a disclaimer and we should make it illegal to impersonate a politician! haha Listen to me, sounding all liberal--"...we should make it illegal to..."