Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Things I am Thankful For This Week

My Sweet Husband. He sees me when I am weak and loves me as if I am strong.     My heart still skips a beat when I hear him walking through the door every day.

My Big Guy. He is truly a young man. He oozes talent and unbelievable intelligence.  I love watching him stand in the back yard and practice his trumpet.   I can't wait to see him on the football field.   I am constantly challenged by the questions he asks and the depth of his heart.

My Little Guy. My snuggle bug. He is my social magnet. He never meets a stranger and seems to have the ability to make anyone comfortable no matter their age wherever we are.    You have a natural sense of humor and constantly catch us off guard with your natural wit.

Our cat, Kit Kat. She was an unexpected pet, but we love her. We haven't had one mouse or squirrel problem since she arrived. She is worth her weight in cat food!

A constant supply of books to read. Being a book reviewer is GREAT!

For this sweet award from Lisa at Blessed with Grace.     She hosts "Tempt My Tummy Tuesday" each week.     People bring recipes and join the fun.    I love finding new recipes to try.     If you love finding new recipes, come and join us!
And for this cute award from Dr. Wifey.   
Dr. Wifey is one of my first stops every morning.    She is funny, witty, upbeat, positive and incredibly smart.  She tells me that to translate this award from Portuguese to English, it means, "This blog invests and believes in proximity." Meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' by proxy.    I keep hoping that one day God is going to lead her path back home.... to Mississippi.

I would love to pass this award to:

Belle's Best
Sara

9 comments:

black betty said...

i am thankful i have a home with a nice roof over my head...even if it is 1,150 sq feet and only has one bathroom! ;)

Carrie said...

Two awards?? My, aren't we popular? haha You deserve them because you are awe-some.

MWAH!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Congrats on the well deserved awards!!!

Oh i love the name kit kats too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Love your blog. It is so cute! I wish I had that in me. :)

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Thanks for visiting! My DVR is set for tonight. I can't wait for Grey's!

Melissa B. said...

I'm thankful that I have Bloggy Friends like you. *Thanks!!

Buzzard Roost Babe said...

I have a trumpet player too! It is amazing how fast they learn to play. Sounds like you have alot to be thankful for!!

Aunt Julie said...

Congrats on your awards--you soooooooo deserve them!