Friday, September 12, 2008

Lesson in Sharing

If the rest of day goes as great as carpool this morning, it is going to be a GREAT day!      How lucky am I that Little Guy woke up this morning and said, "Mom, would you take me to school this morning instead of Daddy?"    I was thrilled he asked me and hubs was happy to get a few extra winks.

On the way to school both boys were in the best moods.    It was like God was giving me an extra special gift wrapped up in the laughter and smiles of my sweet boys.    My entire car felt full of happiness.    

I asked Little Guy, "Why did you want me to drive you to school, sweetie?"   

He said,  "Mom, Friday is the best day of the week and I just wanted to share it with you."

*sigh*

17 comments:

Wilson said...

That is very thoughtful and sweet!

K Storm said...

That is too precious! He is going to make a great husband one day.

black betty said...

that's so sweet. the diva wouldn't even give me a kiss on the cheek when i dropped her off at daycare. she told me to, "go play." i was heartbroken! :(

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

AWWW girl that is a good little man... he is going to be a good man!!!! precious

Dr. Wifey said...

what a sweetie :) that would be worth getting up early

Deanna said...

My hubs is really doing a good job of setting an example for my boys. He treats me so good and I know that they follow that.

From the Doghouse said...

That's sweet! And I love that one-on-one time too!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

That's awesome! Great way to start your day.

Webmaster said...

Aw ... that is so sweet!

Miss Mud Puddle said...

:)

They must like your pinwheels!

Sue Wilkey said...

OMG don't you just want to bottle up those moments to play over and over again? The best. :)

Taylor & Krisa said...

I am so glad that you are having a great Friday!! You deserve it!

HEATHER said...

They are just too sweet!

Conservative Belle said...

Awww... Very nice young man.

Buzzard Roost Babe said...

I'm not supprised that you have sons that are so sweet. Your blogging reflects the Christian life you and your Husband are living. What a legacy you both are leaving your children and all who read this site.
Hope your day is filled with Joy !!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!

That little guy of yours is a sweetie!

Tonya Staab said...

awww, that is just so sweet. What a great litte guy you have there.