Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday Question: Do You.....?

So today won't be a total blog waste, I have decided to do a "Tuesday Question". Who knows? Maybe it will start a trend. So here goes....


Do you prefer baths or showers?


Me? I'm a shower girl. The only time I get in the bath is when I am getting into my jacuzzi tub to relax surrounded by candles and putting in bath salts. If I want to get clean then I am getting into the shower. Nothing grosses me out more than the thought of bathing in the same dirt water I am sitting in. *shiver* This falls into one of those weird, quirky categories for me.
O.K. You're turn! What is your preference?

16 comments:

Wilson said...

I shower every morning and take a bath almost every night to wind down. I get a better night's sleep if I take a bath, so I'd probably say bath.

Patrice and Higgins said...

I am a bath person......love, love, love a bath. I do takes showers if I am in a hurry, but if I have the time, it's a bath for me!

Anonymous said...

I prefer baths but I always take showers. Baths I usually want to just lay in there in relax and I usually don't have much time for that. My thing is--why stand when you can lounge?!

Jamey said...

I am a shower girls too! can't remeber the last time I had a bath.

Unknown said...

To get clean - shower
To relax - bath (though I hate how cold the water gets...)

mayberry said...

Showers in the morning. Baths in the evening.

black betty said...

showers only! i don't like lying around in water full of my dirty body yuck....ewwww...

Webmaster said...

Both, I guess ... love a bath after a long day or a workout, but shower in the mornings.

AM said...

showers...baths leave me feeling dirty.

Dr. Wifey said...

i love baths, but usually take a shower in the mornings for time same

Jocasta said...

Baths - I love to soak in the tub!

Anonymous said...

Showers to get that squeaky clean feeling! But the ultimate relaxing is a hot bath, with candles and all!!!
Kelli M

K Storm said...

Shower in the morning or after something that made me yucky - like exercise or yardwork.

But when I need to relax and feel better I like a nice hot bath with the jets on and the lights low...so therapeutic!

Miss Mud Puddle said...

When I have time, I soak in a hot bubble bath!

But when do I have time!

Taylor & Krisa said...

Baths only! I only take showers in hotels.

Tonya Staab said...

I love to soak in a bubble bath with champagne and a good book. Alas, it happens way too rarely.

I do my best thinking in the shower though, that's where I come up with all kinds of hair-brained schemes.