Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful...

... for our family time each night. I love knowing that each and every day we are going to sit down together. Share our day. Pray. Hug and Kiss. Snuggle.

... that today I will get to go to lunch with a group of ladies who, like me, want to celebrate our friends' birthday.

... for the cooler days that we have been having. I am sure I will really be thankful when my electricity bill comes in later this month. I just love sitting on my front porch, drinking coffee and enjoying a good book or just watching the birds.
... that hubs was given free tickets to the Viking Classic which means he gets to enjoy some much deserved fun time.

... for an unexpected phone call from my sweet "R". He is my cousin, but I call him my brother.
... for candy corn in caramel corn and candy apple flavors. Oh, yummy!

... that it is almost the weekend!

14 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

What a lovely post! I'm glad you're enjoying our *Recipe Week*! Please let me know what you think of the recipes if you try 'em!

mayberry said...

It's all about the little things.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Yes I love those moments setting on the front porch enjoying nature

Buzzard Roost Babe said...

It is amazing the Blessings we have !!

From the Doghouse said...

The older you get, the more you appreciate chill time.

Unknown said...

Mmm.. it's ALWAYS good to sit and think about the good things!

THanks for the warm fuzzy feeling!

Miss Mud Puddle said...

I'm thankful for you! LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH!

WHEN?

black betty said...

i'm thankful it's thursday...only one more day to the weekend!! :D

K Storm said...

Last year April D did a daily post of 30 days of Thanksgiving. This reminded me that I want to make a point to blog on that too. There are so many things to be thankful for.

HEATHER said...

Deanna,
Have you ever mixed honey roasted peanuts with carmel corn? It is SOOO good!

-Bridget said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for!

Cate said...

Mmmm, love candy corn season!

AM said...

Lower electric bill...amen!

Tonya Staab said...

I'm thankful for my children finally sitting in their highchairs eating so I can catch up on your blog :)