Thursday, September 4, 2008

Powerhouse Palin

"Let us face the matter squarely. There is only one man in this
election who has ever really fought for you."

"In politics there are some candidates who use change to promote their careers. And then there are those like John McCain who use their careers to promote change."

"My fellow citizens, the American presidency is not supposed to be
a journey of personal discovery."

"For a season, a gifted speaker can inspire with his words,
but for a lifetime John McCain has inspired with his deeds."



6 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

i thought her speech was great! i really like her

K Storm said...

She really showed up at that speech! I can't wait to see what happens. We were amused at how the MSNBC reporters and commentators seemed a little uneasy last night afterward.

Carrie said...

Can you hear Handel's "Hallelujah" playing??

What an AWESOME speech! Pitbull, indeed!!!

p.s. I gave you an award on my bloggity blog!

Anonymous said...

Deanna, thanks for this! I wasn't able to stay up and watch it last night but my husband did and, given his attitude toward women in politics, it was very noteworthy that he had nothing but good to say about her speech. I had mentioned to him this morning that I was gonna have to surf YouTube and see if I could find the high points. thanks for doing it for me!

Deanna said...

Obviously I loved her speech, but how much did you love seeing her sweet little girl lick her hand and rub her little brother's hair into place? Soooo sweet!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

She. Is. Awesome!